Poor M.J. died today. I know he's no big deal anymore. And over the recent years with his confusion on gender and race he made himself a freak show. Kenadee once said in shock, "Michael Jackson is black?". "Yes, sweetie, he is, and he's a man too". But back in the day (that would be the 80's), the guy had it goin' on. I was two hours late to my first high school dance with Dave because Vickie and I stayed to watch the MTV world premier of Thriller (that's also when MTV was actually music) and it was worth every minute of it. So here is my tribute to the REAL Michael Jackson before the accident (plastic surgery) and his talent to sing and dance. Enjoy some music from before he got all wierd and a picture anyone from my generation will recognize. No sharp nose or bleached skin-although still efeminate-nontheless, Michael Jackson. May you finally find rest.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Will the REAL Michael Jackson please stand up...
Poor M.J. died today. I know he's no big deal anymore. And over the recent years with his confusion on gender and race he made himself a freak show. Kenadee once said in shock, "Michael Jackson is black?". "Yes, sweetie, he is, and he's a man too". But back in the day (that would be the 80's), the guy had it goin' on. I was two hours late to my first high school dance with Dave because Vickie and I stayed to watch the MTV world premier of Thriller (that's also when MTV was actually music) and it was worth every minute of it. So here is my tribute to the REAL Michael Jackson before the accident (plastic surgery) and his talent to sing and dance. Enjoy some music from before he got all wierd and a picture anyone from my generation will recognize. No sharp nose or bleached skin-although still efeminate-nontheless, Michael Jackson. May you finally find rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen, sister friend.
Poor Michael.
Vickie
Post a Comment