Tonight everyone seemed to be going in different directions. Dave was replacing the clutch in his truck (an important 911). Kenadee went swimming with Candace and Brynlee this afternoon and then stayed to watch a movie so I was left alone tonight. As any mom can attest, alone is not necessarily a bad thing. I have cranked the Pride and Prejudice MP3's (on repeat, of course. Something I'm banned from when the "Fam" is home) I've had TWO pieces of cheesecake w/ fresh raspberry topping for dinner. And I made some cute pillows for my adirondack chairs which I have wanted to do for some time. Yes indeed, sometimes the most successful family home evenings are by yourself:)
Monday, June 22, 2009
FHE minus the F
Tonight everyone seemed to be going in different directions. Dave was replacing the clutch in his truck (an important 911). Kenadee went swimming with Candace and Brynlee this afternoon and then stayed to watch a movie so I was left alone tonight. As any mom can attest, alone is not necessarily a bad thing. I have cranked the Pride and Prejudice MP3's (on repeat, of course. Something I'm banned from when the "Fam" is home) I've had TWO pieces of cheesecake w/ fresh raspberry topping for dinner. And I made some cute pillows for my adirondack chairs which I have wanted to do for some time. Yes indeed, sometimes the most successful family home evenings are by yourself:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
One thing for sure there was love at home last night, love for the pride and prejudice, cheesecake and the pillows and flowers are great. The church is true! Quilting bee? Go to moda bake shop and look at the plastic bag holder.
vickie
Sounds like Heaven!
Post a Comment