Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Over 40, Plus Size, Modeling Shoot

Yes, it's true. I too have been the subject of Andrea's practice shoots. Here's the run-down: While we were in Oregon visiting our Grandpa. Andee got a wild hair to shoot me w/ her new kick-A camera. She is always wanting to practice in different light, texture, and apparently subject matter. Since she didn't have anyone else to use I was "the subject" by default. No, I didn't wash my hair. No, I didn't plan a wardrobe change (the suitcase was in the car). And yes, I had already eaten a dozen maple bars, all of which settled in my butt, thighs, and chin. I was hamming it up for her and threatening her life if she posted any of this on her site. But now that I see them.....hmmm, I know it's not Heidi Klum but Andee is a damn good photographer to pull this off from an impromptu shoot all over my little home town of Nyssa Oregon. At least I got a new Facebook picture out of it:) Thanks sis, you truly are a talent. http://andeesphotoblog.blogspot.com


5 comments:

Andee said...

You crack me up with this whole "plus size" thing. I think your lookin' hot.

Unknown said...

Wow, these look great. Shadows in just the right spots... :) You really do look fabulous.

Vickie said...

Thank the Lord for shadows in the right spots, you look marvelous dahling, I only wish you would have added grandma to the title. How about scrappin'/cardmaking on the 6th of June at Archiver's? Let me know.
Vickie

Park Family said...

Carolee, I realize that self deprecating humor is the Sant way. But honestly your looking HOT!!!

Stephanie Naylor said...

Dang girl! You are one hot mama!!! You look so good.