
Holy cow, April was a crazy month. I've been back for a week but it has taken me that long to get caught up on everything.
We had a very successful market in High Point. I wish we could have spent a million dollars. We did enough damage though and I'm excited for what is coming. We had a lot of laughs including this picture w/ the Hooker Furniture big shots. Take my 'strike a pose' seriously! C-h-e-e-s-y. To quote a famous news caster, "I'm kind of a big deal."( -Ron Burgundy of Anchorman)
We didn't really make the front cover. We were actually on like page 44 so it doesn't really count as my 15 minutes.
If your interested, here are a few tips from this market-
Key design concepts: simplification, linen, clean lines, french market, eclectic, bold accessories, neutral background, understated, bohemian influence, yellow, mensware and animal print accents, modern w/ traditional.
My design concepts: love what you have, change what you can, update as necessary. Sometimes just simplifying and moving things around gives them a fresh look. Be yourself and live by this one rule-If you like it, it's in style. There are no rules!!
No comments:
Post a Comment