The best part of Mother's Day is being a grandmother. My sister Andee (www.andeesphotoblog.blogspot.com) took this photo of Brynlee having a tea party with her teddy bear. It makes me want to shed a tear its so precious. I am grateful for my own mother to whom I owe most of my talents to. She is a terrific cook, is a kind and generous person, and always has a smile and good advice (especially when I'm sick and still need my mom). I am also grateful for my three beautiful children, my two fantastic grandchildren, my sweet daughter-in-law, my awesome son-in-law, and of course, my incredible husband. They make being me all the more complete. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day
The best part of Mother's Day is being a grandmother. My sister Andee (www.andeesphotoblog.blogspot.com) took this photo of Brynlee having a tea party with her teddy bear. It makes me want to shed a tear its so precious. I am grateful for my own mother to whom I owe most of my talents to. She is a terrific cook, is a kind and generous person, and always has a smile and good advice (especially when I'm sick and still need my mom). I am also grateful for my three beautiful children, my two fantastic grandchildren, my sweet daughter-in-law, my awesome son-in-law, and of course, my incredible husband. They make being me all the more complete. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your whole family is just adorable! I really love the picture of Brinley and her tea party! That girl is 100% photogenic! Can't wait to see the new addition!
Take care!
Emily
Post a Comment