Monday, April 20, 2009

This one's for you SIS!

Humor me for a moment. . . This post will mean just about nothing to anyone but me and my sister Andrea. We just returned from a 3 day visit to my home town and our 90 year old grandpa. This song became the "theme" song that got us through those dry and sometimes boring stories and made us giggle at the mention of it. It's a long story, and therefore this song has a "you had to be there" meaning. But between about a dozen maple bars EACH from the M&W market (world famous to the Sant family) and this theme song, we made it. We love you Grandpa!

I will remove the song in a few days so you don't go crazy and never return to my blog.
For posterity sake, the song is:
Wham 'Wake Me Up Before You Go' aka: "JitterBug"

2 comments:

Andee said...

I am soooooo laughing!!!

Unknown said...

I'm not your sis, but I'll take a maple bar too... glad you survived.