Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter Sunday to everyone. It is nice and sunny, but chilly. Not a combo I care too much for. Kenadee was glad that the easter bunny found her. She did not have too look far because the bunny is getting older and is too tired to hide baskets. Instead it was neatly placed in her room where she could easily spot it first thing. After church we had egg salad sandwiches (so I could get that stinky sulpher smell gone out of the fridge) along with a Reeses peanutbutter egg and a diet pepsi to balance the meal;) For Easter dinner we are all getting together at Bryan and Marie's with the traditional ham, "Easter" potatoes, rolls, fruit salad, veggies, carrot cake,.....and then some. Aren't holidays the greatest!


Kenadee on Easter Sunday

2 comments:

Erin. said...

I'm still seething a little over the absence of ham from my easter dinner....guess that pork hotdog I ate will have to suffice.....

Andee said...

Kenadee, you look so pretty in your Easter dress and snazy new haircut!