Saturday, April 4, 2009

SMARTY PANTS

The term is over and grades are out. I feel like I'm braggin', but Kenadee deserves a 'shout out'. She's a "dad gum genius, Gump". She has a perfect 4.0 G.P.A. And if a mom couldn't be more proud, she has received an award for being in the top 10% nationally in test scores. I hope this means she will continue to be a good student and keep up that G.P.A. 'cause her parents ain't got no college fund saved up. Perhaps she can get a scholarship:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! You are a great student and a mighty fine granddaughter. We love all your efforts to be your best. G&G S.

Unknown said...

Smarty pants indeed - way to go Kenadee!

Vickie said...

Way to go Kenadee!
vickie

Candace said...

Woo hoo! Go Kenee! Keep it up and there will for sure be a scholarship! :)

Andee said...

Kenadee, that is freakin' awesome!!! You really are such a sweet, talented, and smart young lady. Not to mention my great little model!