Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT


That's not red eye, that's bloodshot eyes. We had a big group of 25 get together for the Midnight Premier of TWILIGHT. It was so much fun. The new theater in Orem has 14 theaters all of which was showing Twilight and they were all sold out. That's over 3,500 seats. Holy Cow! The estrogen level was off the charts:) Movie Review: Excellent. If you've read the books and loved them I think you will be pleased with how close the movie is. A little cheesy and jr. high at times, but so was the book. I wasn't sure how I felt about the choice of actors to play the key roles, but they ended up playing their parts well. Now that it is 4:00 a.m. and I have to get up for work in 3 hours it doesn't seem to have been the best decision. Oh well. Nap tomorrow.

Kissing/love story: limited but good. However, not as good as Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy. I mean, what can compare to Pride and Prejudice?

1 comment:

Candace said...

That movie was so much better than I expected! I was telling Sandee I have motivation to actually read the books now...I need to know what happens next! Ha ha!