Friday, November 28, 2008

MY SPACE


I don't have my Christmas tree up or any decorations yet, but, I finally cleaned up and reclaimed my scrapbook room. This is the place in my home that I spend the most time (probably even more than my bedroom). I scrap, I read, I surf, I check e-mail, and of course I blog from here. Dave and Kenadee use it a lot too and so it easily gets messy. I can't function very well in disarray so I've laid down the law....my space...my rules. We'll see how long that lasts. As for now, I'm just enjoying the freshly organized chaos. Heck, I might even work on my Christmas cards this weekend;)

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Way to reclaim what is rightfully yours. I'll be home for Christmas, You can count on me.
Vickie

Unknown said...

Does every room in your house have to be picture perfect? Maybe one day I can be like you...

Carolee said...

Marie, did you read the part where I had just reclaimed it. Not quite Gary's office, but close. That's why I had to take a picture. It may not look this way next week.