
No. This is not a Ralph Lauren ad for fall. It's just Kenadee, my sisters little model ( her muse ) being posed all over Utah County to take various photos complete with wardrobe changes, scenery, backdrops, etc. Andee got a new camera and is well on her way as an "up and coming" photographer. Kenadee just happens to be her favorite subject. They sure have fun together and I get the benefit of having a whole bunch of great pictures of my daughter. Someday when Andee is famous, I will have to book her and hope she's available. Until then....keep snapping:)
1 comment:
Gee, I coulda swore this was a Ralph Lauren ad.
Hey, whoever does Kenadee's hair does a great job.
Thanks for the 411 on the houserobbing blog readers. I have 2 bad ass dogs and a kungfu panda cat to keep the robbers at bay.
vickie
Post a Comment