
Tonight we all got together at Andee and Aaron's house for the annual Halloween family bash. We had taco soup w/ all the trimmings, fresh baked bread, artichoke dip and crackers, seven layer dip, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin bars....the list goes on but you get the idea. After dinner we took the kids throughout the neighborhood to trick-or-treat. All the cousins were so cute dressed up in various characters (my favorite part) and almost all of the adults too. We had perfect 60* weather which made it even more enjoyable for the whole gang.
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!
3 comments:
Spooky scary!
vickie
I just stumbled upon your blog and your name caught my eye. My mom's name was Carolee and it's not one you see everyday.
So, I just want to say, I love your name!!! It is very special to me. : )
Carolee,
How adorable is your family? I miss you now that I am no longer at Gatehouse. As you know holiday decor is my favorite!! I love your style. Way cute blog wallpaper. Enjoy the holidays and enjoy all the important moments with your family. Cheers to you!!(with a diet coke of course ha! ha!) Nan
Post a Comment