Friday, October 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENADEE


I know it goes by fast, but holy cow, my baby is 14! She is your average teenager, 50% delightful and 50% spitfire. She has a very responsible side-( 4.0 student ) and yet can't seem to keep her living space presentable. Oh well. We sure love her and are blessed to have her as part of our family. She will always be my baby:).

SIDE NOTE: Thank you to Andee for this amazing photo shoot!! Aunt Andee has been Kenadee's photographer for many years. When Andee took Kenee for her "first" photo shoot about five years ago we all commented on how awesome it turned out and oohed and awed about how cute she looked. Kenadee promptly told me in a very exasperated tone..."Mom, you don't know how hard it is to be a model!". We have laughed about that ever since. It has become the phrase we say whenever we are having pictures taken. And clearly - Kenee does know how hard it is to be a model 'cause she looks like one in every picture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kenadee! But I still can't see all the pictures - which, the ones I can see are awesome by-the-way - move your playlist gadget to the bottom!!!

Stephanie said...

Shoot I'm so late in commenting! :( I hope you had a super fabulous birthday Kenadee! You are a gorgeous and amazing gal! ((Hugs from all of us!))