
October is crazy for me at work. I have been decorating Christmas trees at our warehouse all month and last weekend we transformed the entire store into Christmas. At least at home it feels a little normal. Halloween is here and I have put up some of my favorite collections. I thought I would share a few tid-bits before I take them down to replace with the next holiday hot on our heels. Time flies! Spooky, I know.
3 comments:
Love the decorations! You really should be posting daily sister. Happy Halloween!
I am in awe every time I come into your home. It is so warm and inviting and you have such a talent for decorating!! I love the decorations!!! :D
Once again you put us all to shame. I have two pumpkins on my front porch, one of them is even rotten - does that count?
Post a Comment