I think I'm getting the hang of this. I downloaded a free background from leelou and then added my own header that I "lifted" off someone else's blog and reconfigured in photoshop to look and say what I wanted it too. It's almost as fun as scrapbooking:) leeloublogs.blogspot.com.
5 comments:
Very cool! I think your way ahead of me now! You need to show me how to do some stuff :)
Oh that's stinking CUTE!!!
Look at the pro! Is your house messy?? On my computer your music player thing is in the way and I can't read all of your post, is it just me??
Marie, I think it's just your computer. The playlist is over to the left and you can only see 1/2 of that but you should be able to see and read the rest of it. And YES my theory is 100% correct. My house IS messy, but more importantly, I'm very sleep deprived. And I'm not even in the running for cool. I have been having fun though.
It's now officially SPOOKY'S HOUSE!
Post a Comment