Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Memories

I am so bad about taking pictures anymore.  I hardly ever carry my camera with me.  Thank Heavens for my iphone so I can at least capture a few here and there, that is, if I remember.

Here is a sampling of my Christmas decor this year and a few family snaps as well all edited with "earlybird" finish in Instagram (my favorite photo app).  I really simplified this year and didn't drag out all my "collections".  I used linen and burlap, and silver, gold, green, and glitter ornaments.  Plus, we got a 12' fresh tree this year too.  It smelled so yummy and lasted the whole time without drooping or drying.  I think I'll do fresh next year too.




2 comments:

Monica said...

Hope you had a great Christmas! Love your blog!

Jennifer said...

It was so fun to see your house and all of the Christmas decorations. Loved all of the details...really magical! We had so much fun just hanging out. Love you guys, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!