I have had my head down for so long that I literally missed the majority of September and October came and went about the same. I mean, I HAVE showered and eaten (lots) and gone to lunch with my sister and friends, and been shopping, and even have the grand babies Christmas bought (however, I do still have up my Halloween decor), HOLY COW! time flies!!
I believe that the "crazy" part of getting this little venture off the ground is over. October 1st was the official launch of CRAVE Design. Whew! Now I just work a few hours a day to add new product, answer emails, and maintain the machine. I'm very lucky to be partnered up with my sister {CRAVE Photography} and her fan base. And I think she is very happy to add the "design" element to her work. We make a great team.
I've had so much fun learning photoshop and trying new things. Making templates has opened up a whole new creative outlet for me. And I know I have barely scratched the surface. There is so much more I can learn:)
The products and templates are targeted to photographers for their professional or personal use. You do have to have photoshop to use these templates but here is a sample of the { HOLIDAY } cards offered this year.....
Again, it's been a wonderful ride so far and I'm excited for what will be next. Always learning, growing, loving it!! Click here to see it all.

3 comments:
It's fun to try new things especially when you get to use your creative magic! The templates are awesome and really reflect your amazing style and will bring so much life to your customers pictures and special events. I'm really happy for you...but we've gotta talk about the Halloween decor. Speaking from personal experience I'm about ready to abscond with my neighbors Halloween decor. I'm giving them another day or so but I'm only human and It's bumming my Christmas mojo out!!! So please be kind to your neighbors...well ok maybe not the crazy one...but everyone else;)
Hi Carolee! So pleased you found my blog. Yes, what a small world that you know my sister! ha! How exciting for you to get to come to England & Paris. Are you just coming over for vacation? I'm happy to give you suggestions. Feel free to email me with any questions you might have about it.
(and actually, I've lived in England for almost 4 yours now, so I know my way around pretty well. Our House Hunters episode must have been a rerun!)
Really cute blog you have, by the way. Love those Photoshop scrapbook templates. You are so talented.
forgot to give you my email:
askmisskris@gmail.com
Post a Comment