Sunday, September 25, 2011

Families can be together FOREVER

I am grateful for Temples.  I am grateful for Eternal families.

When Candace met Ethan she already had a beautiful little girl and Ethan fell in love with both of them.  They have been working on adoption every since they decided to become a family.  Ethan has been a loving and dedicated dad for over 3 years and finally in May the adoption went through. Last weekend we were able to attend the sealing of Brynlee, to her parents in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.  It was a long-awaited day for our family and a wonderful blessing to see this goal realized.  I am so happy for their little family....and our ever growing big family.

We are so very blessed!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What peace and purpose the temple gives to families. I'm so thrilled for them!

Jen said...

Darling little family! So happy for your growing family :D

chris m. said...

That is so awesome. Don't you love it when things work out for the best. Cute pic too. HAPPY HAPPY!