This summer has rushed by so fast and I've slacked on my picture taking to document it all. We haven't gone anywhere or done anything special, per say. We've just been kicking around home most of the time. My parents came for a month or so to visit which was nice to see them. Of course, we welcomed two new grand-babies to the family. And I have worked a lot this summer on some design projects for CRAVE photography sewing, gathering, stylizing, you name it. She had a very busy summer and kept me hoppin' too. Working with your sister hardly feels like work though.
School has started (which helps with the "schedule") and Kenadee is a Junior this year. She has a big load again this year with three college classes mixed in her regular high school classes. She also made the aCapella choir which has early morning practices twice a week. That girl is goin' places! I can't believe how driven she is.
Right now I feel like I have so much on my plate. I'm feverishly working on "things" (details later) and as a result I think I am suffering from carpal tunnel and saddle bags from so much sitting. However, in my spare time I have developed a bad habit called Pinterest. Heaven help you if you are afflicted with this habit too. Some days I just have to force myself to stay focused. It's like card collecting....except it never ends.
here is some of the sewing from the lemonade photo shoot......{full post here}
don't do it.....ok, only do it a little.....


1 comment:
When I saw that quilt on Andee's blog I knew it was your creation. It's so adorable and unique...not something you could just pick up at the old homegoods. The girls look beautiful and the location was staged to perfection. I'm glad the kids are back in school;) Hopefully I can get on a better...less Gary L. type of schedule myself. I miss you girls in "Utah" and the start of the fall season. It's just the same flavor different day here...more paradise...that gets really boring! Thomas told me at church yesterday that he want's to go on a mission to Alaska...so he can finally build a snowman. I told him that that's the best idea I've heard in a long time! And Pinrest is like visual crack...don't do it. Of course moderation is probably o.k. if you can manage that...which I can't myself.
Post a Comment