I also took a quick trip to SLC to check out the new mega Whole Foods. It is so very beautiful! You can get anything there. It is 42,000 square feet of foodie haven. The produce is awesome, the meat department has a huge selection, the cheese the crackers the bread, oh my!
And to sit, eat, and enjoy, they have so many options. There is an enchilada bar, a pizzeria, specialty sandwich line, chef’s corner, Asian grill, sushi bar, olive and antipasto station, two full salad bars (one with a hot bar), soup stations, gelato station, and coffee bar.I went by myself and had already had lunch so I just circled the place like a vulture a few times to scope it out for this weekend. I did, however, break down and have a peanut butter cookie from their bakery (it is one of my very favorite things there!)

3 comments:
Yummy...now I really want to move back. Ok the loooong winter may kill me, but despite that I really miss Utah and the awesome shops that come with the territory! I've had the flu for the past week and I've been home bound. So even I'm looking forward to a real spring...it's rained a lot here and I'm starting to feel like I live in Seattle:(
Sounds Delish! My mouth is watering!
based on the blizzards around my house for the past two days... i'd say spring is still trying to make its way in. unfortunately. we need to get together sometime soon! i miss you! let's do lunch!
Post a Comment