He is an amazing guy. Some of my favorite things about him are:
He cooks, cleans, does the dishes, his own laundry, mows an immaculate lawn, in an awesome dad, fixes all that is broken, loves and spoils his grand kids, is supportive, provides for our family, cries over tender moments (don't tell him I said that), his hands are ALWAYS warm, and most of all, he LOVES me.
I am so very blessed to share my life with him.
I know I use this picture too much but it's the latest one I have of the two of us. I'll have to find a good photographer to take another one. I wonder who?
* Happy Anniversary to my parents also. Today is their 48th year together.
Thanks for your example of a forever marriage and that friendships never end. *

3 comments:
Your one of the cutest couples I know! Happy Anniversary!
26 years is an amazing accomplishment! Marriage is hard work but the rewards can be fabulous. I say a man who does the dishes is the cream of the crop. Here's to another 26 years!
Congrats you two!! Way to be so happy and love for 26 years!!
Post a Comment