I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted on this silly little blog. It has been crazy and has gone by so fast. Here are a few of the highlights....
Candace turned 24. I really can't believe my baby (who is expecting her 3rd baby) is 24 already!.......
I've been to several of my sister's Figure competitions (In fact: I leave today for another one in Twin Falls). She has worked so hard and is so amazingly dedicated to her sport. She has had an incredible journey over the past several years and has earned every inch (or lack thereof) of her victory over obesity! My sister Jennifer said it best when she blogged about it here .....
Went to Oregon with CRAVE to shoot a wedding.....
And have tried to stay sane with this crazy Spring weather. Although my Daffodils help bring sunshine into the "off-again-on-again" cycle we've had going this year.
Not to mention the regular day in - day out - of family life...church callings....a super busy teenager...and learning new things (more to come on that later ). Life is full and I love it!




1 comment:
Well being busy can be a good thing...it probably means your not board. Wow Candace being 24 really makes me feel old, she's such a sweetheart and a great mom. I can't wait to see everyone when I come out. And I'll get to see first hand what your working on...I'm on pins and needles...I'm sure it's something creative!!!!
Post a Comment