Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A quilt for me

I love quilting.  Well, really I love fabric.  And so to justify all my purchases, I quilt.

This finished product goes perfectly in my office and I love every fabric in it.  It's from Moda's authentic mixed with a few Amy Butler fabrics that complimented the colors of my room (and yes, those are my pigs at the bottom of the photo).

Around here, if you don't claim your quilt, the dog Mayzi will.  She loves to be on Kenadee's bed and snuggles down into the covers.  Notice how she makes herself at home as if she pays the mortgage payment. If she wasn't so sweet she'd be dead!

That's one bad-A dog with her beanie on:-)

4 comments:

natalie christensen said...

Another gorgeous quilt! I love that line of fabric from Moda.

Jennifer said...

Oh I love the colors...it will look divine in your office. Sewing and quilting would be a fun skill/talent to learn, but I honestly don't know anyone who does it out here. I suppose I could break down and take a class at Joanns fabric...the only fabric store in Naples. How pathetic is that. In the mean time I will just have to covet your mad skills! p.s. Mazie misses me!

ladybugquilting said...

Love the Amy Butler accents!
Dogs cute too!

ThE McNEiLs said...

LOVE IT! I need to come see your house and all of its glorious changes!
That is one bad-a dog!!