Wednesday, April 14, 2010

not dead...just vacationing

Florida, Disney World, Sister time and yakin'  'til 2 a.m., Beach, Visiting, Pool, Eating, Shopping....It just hasn't stopped. A month off has been so much fun and needed too:) Here's a peek of me out of my comfort zone. And YES, it's real, all thirty pounds of him. "Ok. Ok. Snap the pic and take it away!!"  I can only be brave for so long:) TTFN.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you manage to pry Gary away from his computer long enough to get a post out?? Glad to hear you are still alive out there! I could use a month long vacation - enjoy it!

ThE McNEiLs said...

How fun...and scary:) Tate pretty much thinks you are the women for holding that. He was concerned about it whappin' you with its tail though. Can't wait for more pics. Glad to know your still alive:)

Vickie said...

Put the alligator down, I repeat, put the alligator down and step away from the vehicle! How fun! Your quilt is waiting patiently for you in Utah. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

northslopegang said...

so jealous!!!

Andee said...

soak it in!

Stephanie said...

Dang, you brave woman! I was barely able to hold the 5 pound gator when we went out there years ago! :) I hope your having a blast! Soak up some sun for me, I'm jealous!! :D