Design on a dime? I think it's impossible. You say "it's only a gallon of paint and a few changes" but it adds up quickly. And it always takes three times as long as you estimate...Last Saturday we started a project. Kenadee's room was in need of a fresh coat of paint. She wanted to change the color so we grabbed some paint chips and made a decision. We taped off the
room, moved everything that we could out, covered the rest with plastic and went to task. I hate painting!Finally, here it is. Primrose Pink paint along with a few new changes and, wallah!; a hangout fit for any teen girl. We added a ladder shelf for her "electronics" which freed up the armoire for more clothes (did I mention that she is a teen girl?). I had her chair re-upholstered to match her pillows and I made a valance with the leftover material. Kenee is happy with the end results and I am glad to have e

verything put back together. Til next project. . . .
4 comments:
Looks super good!
It's so cute in there! I love the new paint and the chair looks awesome! You know, someday when we have a house you're going to have to come over and help us paint! ;) Ha ha!
Hey Carolee! Her room looks awesome.....like I would expect any less! It is so good to check up on your beautiful life. Congrats on the new baby too! He is absolutley gorgeous. So good to visit with you and keep in touch.
The room looks great. Next time I'll paint for you in exchange for some design tips...
Post a Comment