It's been an entire day of Harry Potter. Kenadee and I have had a tradition of seeing the midnight showing of all the Harry Potter movies with Lori and Sean so this release was no exception. However, as a bonus, earlier today we got to see a sneak preview showing at the Jordan Commons with some other friends. I almost bailed on the midnight showing since I had already seen it but then I would break tradition (of which apparently in nearly unforgivable) So with blood shot eyes, and less than 4 hours before I have to get up and go to work, I give you my review: It's very consistant with the previous 5, incredibly condensed and missing (in my opinion) some key facts from the book, but none-the-less a cinematic masterpiece for it's genre. A.K.A....I liked it. If your a Harry Potter fan you will really enjoy it. If your not, well, you obviously don't read.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
HP6
It's been an entire day of Harry Potter. Kenadee and I have had a tradition of seeing the midnight showing of all the Harry Potter movies with Lori and Sean so this release was no exception. However, as a bonus, earlier today we got to see a sneak preview showing at the Jordan Commons with some other friends. I almost bailed on the midnight showing since I had already seen it but then I would break tradition (of which apparently in nearly unforgivable) So with blood shot eyes, and less than 4 hours before I have to get up and go to work, I give you my review: It's very consistant with the previous 5, incredibly condensed and missing (in my opinion) some key facts from the book, but none-the-less a cinematic masterpiece for it's genre. A.K.A....I liked it. If your a Harry Potter fan you will really enjoy it. If your not, well, you obviously don't read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment