Monday, July 11, 2011

Welcome baby EVELYN

This has been a crazy busy summer.  I always think summer is going to be slow and relaxing.  It has been fun though.  Kids, sisters, family...new babies.  Let's just say I haven't been board!

Today we welcomed our 4th grand-baby.  She is adorable!  She came a little early so it was an unexpected surprise.  It's been go, go, go, since 5:30 am.  Brynlee and Bryson were so excited to get to the hospital and meet her.  They love their new baby sister.  Especially Bryn.  She will hardly give anyone else a turn at holding her.  I hope this holds out and she can be a big help to her mom.

Evelyn Brielle: 7 lbs. 4 oz., 21"
She looks a lot like Bryson and her aunt Kenadee.  So very sweet!  We are glad all went well for Candace and Evelyn.  Welcome to the family, sweet baby!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a little doll. You know she will be loved more than any baby EVER! Evelyn is such a great name...I hated it growing up...but now it's on my top 10 list. So weird how tastes change. Candace looks so pretty even after the process of birth...motherhood suits her. Congratulations Marmee!!!!!

ThE McNEiLs said...

She does look like Kenadee! She is precious! What a beautiful, healthy looking baby. That is so exciting for them. Congrats!