It has been the craziest summer. We've had company off and on since July. On one hand it seems to drag on forever and at the same time, it has flown past. We've had some great adventures and visits with parents, aunts, sisters.....good times!!
Last month I got me-self a new calling in the Relief Society presidency and between that, family, and my Junque Design extra curricular activities (which now include: photographer's assistant, blog set-up, and learning Wordpress) I've had an active summer.
I am finally settling into the back-to-school / Fall schedule. My parents went back to Florida earlier this week and I have jumped into organizing and canning. I always have big plans about canning (or freezing) and this year I have the time to do a little extra. Hopefully my attention span will match my hearts desire to stock up.
Today I tackled peach jam. I bought a bushel for a photo prop for a shoot with Kenadee {CRAVE photography} last week and we have been eating them everyday since. I had about 20 left so I broke out the Blue Ball book, gathered the supplies, and whipped up a batch. They turned out so pretty and I love having food that you know EXACTLY whats in it.
**Here is the little 'point-and-shoot' photo of my jam that I took (non-photographer, non-edited)
and in contrast...here is the awesome picture Andee took (remember the prop)
Yea, she's the professional. But, I get the pictures that she takes. Lucky me!!


3 comments:
Both of those pictures look good enough to eat. One day I will have enough time to make peach jam....
I really have amazing sisters! Andee with her camera and you...well what can't you do!!!!
Yeah Carolee you are a wonder woman!!
Post a Comment