Thursday, August 20, 2009

Off you go!

Kenadee is in 9th grade this year and I can't believe it. I'm so excited for her. It was such a fun year for me at that age and I want her to have the opportunity to learn and grow and make strong friendships. She is a perfectionist which means she's in bed by 9 p.m. and up at 6 a.m. to get herself "beautified". She has a pretty tough load with her classes, but I know she can do it. I am so proud of the young woman she is. OK, now I'm starting to cry....

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Congratulations on sending your baby to 9th grade! You know that she will do great and have a fun time. See you tomorrow!

Erin. said...

She's a beautiful young lady. Before you know it, you and Dave will be empty-nesters....better start thinking of something to talk about right now!! See you at the Bee....

Andee said...

You look beautiful Kenadee! I hope this year is a great one for you!

ThE McNEiLs said...

WHAT! 9th Grade. I don't believe it! She is a beautiful young women....how time flies.

Candace said...

Wow! 9th grade already! That's so crazy! I remember 9th grade. Finally the end of Junior High! :) Good luck Kenee!