My sister Andee does such amazing work and I always admire how talented she is, but it's hard to take it seriously when it's a photo of yourself. I feel so self-conscious and at the same time I want to give her a shout out that says: "if she can make me look this good, imagine what she can do for you or your family"!! She does it ALL. So surf her blog and get inspired.http://www.cravemyphotography.blogspot.com
4 comments:
that is such an AWESOME picture!! You look amazing! I need to book something with Andrea sometime soon. :)
Love it! Carolee you look amazing. I am heading over to her blog next so that I can be inspired. She does amazing stuff. I may have to pick her brain a little! Love ya!
Dang, you're hot...
Woo woo! Hot Momma! Ha ha! Nice picture! You look great! Andrea is so talented!
Post a Comment