It has been a whirlwind....All 4 sisters in one place, at one time. Two weeks of time to be exact.
Where haven't we gone?
What haven't we done?
Eating, shopping, staying up all hours of the night...sometimes ALL night
(I have the bags under my eyes to prove it!!)
We have been all over this Great State of Utah.
We also threw in a quick road trip to Oregon to visit my 90 year old grandpa.
What a blast! I love when we are able to get together and catch up.
Thanks gals...until next time. I can't wait for the next round :-)

2 comments:
Sweet. I'm only sad I missed out on cheesecake factory... :( Bryan sounds like he had fun in Oregon. I hope he didn't drive you guys nuts!
I had a blast too! The bags under my eyes have developed a hart beat and a nervous system, but it was worth it. Marie...I hope Bryan came home in one piece...he's brave to submit to four needling sisters. Not that I feel sorry for him...he can definitely hold his own! I'm just sorry that I didn't get to meet baby Hollan. Post lots of pics of her baby blessing.
Post a Comment