Sunday, March 15, 2009

4 down. 4 to go.

















I'm half way through my self-inflicted trauma of 6:00 a.m. boot camp. I don't know which is worse, 6:00 a.m. or the actual "Boot Camp". The combo is no party though. I've only cried once (drove home Wednesday in tears) and have never missed a class. I think it's working? Although I did eat a pint of Haagen Dazs tonight while watching
Australia in my bed:) Hugh Jackman can really stir your appetite. I'll pay for it tomorrow.....it was worth it. So, here's to four more. Ahhhhh.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Friend,
Hang in there you can do it.
Vickie

Andee said...

Way to go...you can do it!

Amy said...

Carolee,

Way to go on the boot camp! You are amazing!! I need to do something like that and get this post pregnancy body back in to shape. Congrats on the anniversary...24 years that's crazy! I love reading your blog it is so creative, keep it up. Amy

Unknown said...

I'd like a pint of Haagen Daas - I can't even spell it - right now...but way to kill yourself. You'll be thankful later. :)