Holy Crow. I just created a Blog! "It's Alive!" I have no idea what I'm doing so please be patient with me. I'm going to need tips, advice, and a full tutorial to get the hang of this. And of course, my house will be a mess, as I have a theory that women with awesome blogs have filthy houses. I'm just starting so mine is just messy; but be forewarned that as my blog layouts become as creative as some of yours, the laundry and dishes will pile...and oddly I feel no guilt.
I've named her MARMEE & COMPANY because the two most precious people (under 24") are my sweet grand babies. If Blogs are really 'Brags' then I have a lot to brag about. And since over the course of the rest of my life more people will call me "Marmee" than "Mom" I thought it appropriate. That's not to take away from my husband Dave, aka. "Papa", or our resident teen daughter Kenadee, aka. aunt "Tenny". It's just that life has shifted to a bigger picture full of growing memories. I think this is going to be fun!
3 comments:
WOOHOO! Carolee I'm so excited and welcome to the blogging world! :D He He
Doth mine eyes deceive me?? Please invite me over as soon as your house is in shambles - I'd love to see that for myself. A big pat on the back from me, starting to wonder if you would ever take the plunge...you even have a custom template - way to go!
Post a Comment